Thursday, January 17, 2008

Take a Peak

.............Some of you ladies have asked to see what I do.... Most of my time in the past few years has just been the usual jobs of monogramming and custom logos on shirts etc. but I am so wanting to change to the Primitive Designs ... I will be doing primitive dolls and pillows and stitchery.... sooooo I am going to show you a couple of files from my computer... I take Primitive Graphics and convert them to Vector art and then convert them to embroidery files... I have just started this project and hope to be selling the embroidery files in the next couple of months. I purchase my primitive designs from several web sites and have license to convert to embroidery and use for gifts and to sell and also to sell as embroidery files... My program converts to about 10 different formats for many different machines....so the first one is what the vector looks like after I have converted it from jpeg but not yet to embroidery.. the rest of the files are converted to embroidery........ I sew each one out before I ever list it for sale.... I have a lot of these little pieces of embroidery....... any suggestions what I might do with them? You can click on these and see the embroidery up close... I also have put the design that I made for Denna at Pretty in Pink. I don't think she will mind me showing it.... I forgot to take a picture before I sent it to her.... after this post all of my embroidery will be shown over at Sew The Word blog... MAKE SURE AND CLICK ON THESE.. EVEN THIS FIRST ONE.. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE BETTER.. I AM NOT VERY GOOD WITH PICTURES YET!!!
Gift to Deena over at Pretty In Pink



This is vector art before it is converted to embroidery



Bubble Bath

American Annie




Annie an American




A Mothers Work





My Favorite............ Angel in an Annie





Annie with a Heart






8 comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

Ohhhhh, they are so cute! I am so impressed by what you do! It is so cool. I wonder if you could frame them and sell them on your Blog? Or if they are small make them into magnets? I am so proud of you and so excited for your new venture!

Take care, Sharon

Mary said...

Denise,

Your work is beautiful. What talent you have. You should start an online business. You could sell these without any trouble.

Thanks so much for sharing them. Do you have any that are masculine?

Blessings,
Mary

Denise said...

You are so talented my friend, these are lovely.

Joyce said...

How cute, I wll pay a visit to your other site.

Love and Hugs,
Joyce

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Denise,
I love all of your work. They are beautiful. You sure do a wonderful job on them. I remember Deena posting about the one you gave her. That was so sweet of you to do that for her. I know she enjoys it very much and gives her strength as well. I'm like all the rest here, you should have youself an online business. I know you would do good at it. Take care my friend and have a great day. "THANK YOU" for sharing your beautiful work with us. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Anonymous said...

Wow - I love it! Wouldn't it be cool to make a logo about us Christian bloggers? I'd love to wear a sweatshirt/teeshirt w/ something like that on! Like the women on Sharon's site... Just my ideas getting carried away here. D

Sharon Brumfield said...

I am so glad you showed us all this. I love Dee's idea about making us a T-shirt. That would be awesome.
And I think it would be sweet to be able to give these as presents.
The pillow case idea would be so cute for a little girls room.
I can't wait to see all of your stuff up at your other site.
Very creative.

MelanieJoy said...

Denise,
I love them! Sounds like the gals are giving you some ideas and request. Hey, I'd sign up for a tee-shirt in a heart beat =)