Tuesday, January 1, 2008

ADORATION

As the year of 2008 begins, I cannot think of a better way to usher it in as to say thank you to the new friends that I have made in the past few months. Each of you brings a certain dynamic to my life and each of you share stories of your life in your blogs that encourage me, make me laugh, make me sad, and for that I find myself going outside my circle and am praying more.
.......... We live in a closed world so to speak with only a small circle of people around us and we forget that there is a whole world out there and there is much need.. There is also much talent and much caring... I am blessed in abundance to have met each one of you and I look forward to the new year of learning more of you and and adding to my list of friends... I am grateful to the Lord for each of you... I am thankful to the Father God for sending His Son..
... Click on the song....... Adoration

This song is recorded by my cousin Tisha Todd... she is a very special person in my life whom I love. She is the influence that lead me to be born-again September 10, 1977.
ENJOY

ADORATION

Praise praise praise praise praise to the One who sent us His son.

Praise praise praise praise in one accord we praise you oh Lord.

There is no other name above you.. Blessed be your name…

God of Jacob Shepherd of Israel Holy unto your name..

Holy unto your name…

Praise praise praise praise praise to the One who sent us His Son…
praise we praise praise praise in one accord we Praise you oh Lord.

Glory and honor and power, unto the Lord our God

God of Abraham faithful and true Holy Holy are you…

Holy Holy are you.

Son of righteousness and the Lamb who was slain

You’re the Lilly of the valley you’re the bright and morning star

You’re the beginning and the end you’re the Everlasting Father

You’re God the God of all glory you’re my healer and the King of Kings.

My deliverer and my friend. You’re the Sweet Rose of Sharon,

You’re all love and you’re all power

You’re merciful and you’re are mighty,

You’re are the redeemer of all mankind

You’re the Lion the Lion of Judah,

You’re ruler of this whole universe

You're the most high Messiah

You’re the soon coming King..

Holy Holy is your name.

Holy Holy is your name.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice song! Happy new year (did I say that already?! :) ) D

Denise said...

Thanks Dee....... You may have said HNY but who is counting....

HNY back at ya!!!!!!!!

Sharon Brumfield said...

I have been blessed by the women I have met this past year.
I am looking forward to what God is going to do through all of the relationships this coming year.
It has been great getting to know you too.

Anonymous said...

Denise, I had to look twice at the singer on your blog. She sounded a bit like Jessica King who sounds like Reba. Very beautiful voice that makes you really want to listen to the words carefully. Thanks! I enjoyed it.

SweetAnnee said...

Denise..
did I tell you
YOU are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Well you certainly are, inside AND out!!
love ya
deena

MelanieJoy said...

I've enjoyed meeting you too. Look forward to what the new year brings....what He brings. Thank you for stopping by I always love your comments.

Tammy said...

Denise, thank you for stopping by this past week... what a beautiful voice your cousin has and a wonderful praise song, too!

Not sure if I had you bookmarked before, but I do now!

A very happy New Year to you!
~Tammy

Denise said...

May you be sweetly blessed this year dear one.