Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Than Conquerors


..........We are headed to OKC tomorrow for my third shot in my back........ We have decided to try the third shot and see what it will do.......... I have promised to take it real easy on Saturday and Sunday and let the medicine do it's thing........ I made that promise to my DH with tongue in cheek!... But I will take it easy........... We have also decided to postpone the CT scan with dye for a while and see if rest and the third shot will do it's thing........ We are also considering a chiropractor......... I have to give that some thought....... I have never been crazy about them but I have heard some good things from a few ladies here in blog land............


.......... I did go outside yesterday and I did work in the yard for about 4 hours........ I did work in my shop today for another 4 hours and so far I am not in terrible pain........ so I am encouraged...... I know it is the prayers of the saints............ I will be gone most of the day tomorrow and Saturday and Sunday we have yard work that we have to do so it may be Monday before I get back here........... I have a post about finished regarding the Oprah issue of which I have some strong feelings and thoughts concerning that....... I am still listening to the Lord about that before I post......... I do not want to offend anyone but I must speak the truth as I hear it from the Lord............ It is too important to dance around........... ( I can't dance very well anymore anyway)


.......... I have also had an answer from the Lord on a very very important issue........ I blogged about it several months ago and I have to share that with you next week............ My faith is increased and my head is lifted up................


...........The design for the Tee shirt is finished and color separated and ready to print........ I have had a couple of ladies email me and ordering shirts............ I am glad that I have waited......... but I will get those printed and out to all you wonderful ladies sometime in the next couple of weeks...... I have decided not to tell you that they are coming so it will be a surprise...........

......... Have a great Friday and for the weekend I leave you with this thought..............


Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written: "For Your sake we are killed all day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter." Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. (Romans 8:35-37)

10 comments:

MelanieJoy said...

Praying for your travels tomorrow.
Praying this next shot helps without having to go through with the other. Sending ((hugs))...

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi sweetheart! I am so far behind in visiting my blog friends, but just read this post you wrote. Are you having back problems? Please email me at www.sweetcottagedreams1@comcast.net

The reason I am asking you to do so is because I have had back surgery and have had many problems with my injury, etc. So please write to me and let me know what is going on with you.

hugs,
Becky

Denise said...

I am praying that this shot will help you, please take it easy, and enjoy your weekend. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Over the years and with all the packing, unpacking and lifting of boxes, (some very heavy) my back got so bad that I had to lift my legs to get into my van to drive. I would always get relief when I went to the chiro and was good as new. Just research them because as in all trades/industries, you get some that are either there just for the money of have no business being there at all. Have a great weekend! I'm catching up with all paperwork and mailings this weekend so you can expect something in your mailbox this coming week.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Hey girl-
I pray that this shot works a miracle and relieves the pain.
I agree with some of the other ladies about the chiropractor.We have a few really good ones in our area. Several years ago i could not even get out of bed after and accident at work--I spent some time at one and they fixed me all up.
That is fine about the t-shirts. Just make sure we are still in this home.
We should be here till close to the end of May.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Oprah. I actually sat in on one of the classes on line so that I could get my info first hand. Sad stuff. But I could see how some could get pulled into it.
It is all going back to works. I won't even get started here.
Have a good day.
Thank you for your encouragement.

Aunt Angie said...

I love thave passage of scripture!
I wish---oh how I wish I could have been diggin' in the dirt with you! What a divine blessing. A great way to hear the voice of the Lord too!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Aunt Angie said...

Tried to "go see" T-shirts...and couldn't :)
That's okay! Have a BBBLLLEEESSSEEEDDD Day!

Joyce said...

WOW.....I hope this shot works for you today! I will pray you will get some relief soon! HANG in there.....we win!
Love that scripture....
Thanks!
Joyce

Mary said...

Denise,

I do hope the shot relieves your pain and the back problem continues to be better. Pain is not fun to live with and I know you've had your share of it lately.

Chiropractors are not for everybody, but as I told you, I firmly believe that if it had not been for one, I wouldn't have walked after my accident. Pray about it and listen to the Lord.

Take care, my friend. Don't overdo it gardening on the weekend. I plan on doing a bit myself. I got a bit more done today and am hoping to get even more done. With my back, it is slow but steady. LOL

Hugs and blessings,
Mary

Sharon said...

Happy Blogoversary!

I have been taking a break and am now back.

Looking forward to the T-shirt!