Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MOM

Just wanted to let you girls know that I was at the Dr and hospital most of this morning with Mom. Her headaches are getting so much worse so we need to do something today. She goes in very early in the morning for an MRI and tonight she is on Loritab pain pills. I will be with her most of the day tomorrow so if I do not get to post part two of my mountain you will know where I am. Please say a little prayer for Mom. We need to find out what is making the headaches so much worse all of a sudden........

On another note, I have received several emails regarding my post yesterday and I want each of you to know that you so bless my heart........ In the past year, you have encouraged me on this journey of a blog........... I am feeling much more brave and I am feeling that the Lord is bringing me into something wonderful and I pray that HE brings more of HIM out of me in the following days and weeks........................

Hugs................... Pray for Mom.........

10 comments:

Chris said...

I'm praying for your Mom Denise~ and I'm praying about your post from yesterday too...

Mary said...

Denise,

I am so sorry that your sweet mother is having to go through this. I will keep her in my prayers.

Love and hugs,
Mary

Tracy said...

I will be praying for your mom my friend. I hope they figure out what is wrong. Hugsssss

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'll pray for your mom and hope that you will will keep us updated.

Shirley said...

So sorry to hear about your mom. I pray that the problem will be resolved. God can do all things. I pray also for you as you take care of her, that He give you the strength and encouragement to deal with this problem.

Blessngs to you.

Linda said...

Denise..I'm praying for your Mom and you too. I know you'll keep us posted, take care sweet friend...Hugs, Linda

Love Bears All Things said...

I have lifted your Mother up to The Lord this morning. I pray that the doctors find the problem and that she has an easement of the pain. I'm praying about the mountain, too.
Mama Bear

JC said...

Sorry Denise I got a little behind on blog reading. Started back to work Monday. UGH!! I will keep your mom and you in my prayers. Looking forward to part 2.

I'm loving the changes you have made to your site.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

So sorry Denise..i will pray for your mother...I am so behind in reading blogs...wow..i am trying to catch up...Take care.

MelanieJoy said...

I'm praying! Keep us updated.