Saturday, May 31, 2008

You Must Watch........ You Will Be Amazed

This is about 8 minutes long......... I know that is a long time to just sit and watch but I promise you, you will not be disappointed........... The Father God is always letting us know that HE is the God of the Universe but HE is the God of US.............. HE created us and HE always leaves HIS mark!!! Please listen.................


THIS IS A PICTURE OF LAMININ


Blessings
Love Denise

there is a second one if you would like to hear another one....... it is wonderful also..........just click on this link :


Louie Giglio - Encouraging Video

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise,
I rec'd my Tee!!! Thanks -- it's beautiful! I posted about it on my blog.
D

Anonymous said...

Ok, I cried again, BUT. . . I feel renewed, Thanks:)
Deb

Denise said...

So awesomely beautiful.

Joyce said...

I've seen that several times now and it IS very interesting..God is very creative isn't He?
Thanks for sharing that.....
How have you been doing?? Did you make it through all the tornados last week. My family seems to be OK there in OK....ha! But the ones in Iowa were nearly battered.
Hang in there....we are now entering the FIRST day of "Hurricane Season"....blah!
Oh well.....we press onward.
Joyce

Rose of Sharon said...

I saw that video on another person's blog, it is amazing! God is so creative!

Have a great weekend!

Sharon