Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just a Quick Note


......... Tomorrow the first shot in my back at 10:30.. We are about 3 hours from the Surgery Center so we will leave early..... I am anxious to try this........... and hopeful that this is the way the Lord wants to heal my back...
........... Just to update you on my friend Jean......... she is such a sweetie.. Talked to her today and she is wanting to help me in some way....... what a blessing............ She is wearing 24 hours Chemo pack now.......she wears is around her neck........ also Radiation every day... I have such a hard time knowing how to pray but God knows so I just pray in the spirit and let the Holy Spirit pray the perfect pray for my friend Jean........ She looks good and is eating well ........ I will go again tomorrow if I get home in good time........... I will be spend a while with her everyday now........ I want to hold her hand and laugh at the good times we remember......... I want to talk of the goodness of the Lord and the powerful things that we have experienced together........ I want to make sure she knows how I love her and how I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we may be parted for a season but there is an eternity to renew....... My heart hurts........ and I cry but I know that my Father God is standing next to her closer than a brother.

10 comments:

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Praying for you dear one!
Your Father's beauty pours out...
come by my blog for a string of pearls for you. Happy Valentine's Day and will remember you and Jean in the morning where joy cometh.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

thank you denise for your comment...so stirred by the love of the Father in you for your friend...may His beauty continue to pour out through you...praying for you both

Denise said...

Your friend is so blessed to have you in her life. I am lifting you both up in my prayers. I hope the shot helps you dear one. I love you.

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Denise,
I will be saying a prayer for you today. I am praying that the shot will be the healing for your back. I will also keep praying for your friend, Jean. I know with GOD'S trust and love, she can beat that cancer. It's good that you both can spend some time together and enjoy each other. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

MelanieJoy said...

On my way out the door for work but had to say that I have you and your friend in my prayers today. I'll check in on you tonight.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you this morning and hope our appointment goes well. Looking forward to a good report!

Sandra said...

I hope your injection goes well and does the trick. I'm so relieved that you won't have to have back surgery.

Linda said...

Dear Denise, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray all went well with your first shot and you are finding some relief. Hugs, Linda

Sharon Brumfield said...

Praying for you girl.
I am sorry your heart is hurting so.
I pray that God gives ya'll sweet time together.
There is nothing like having a good friend to hold your hand and walk with you through the tough times.

I am sure you are not home yet but I wanted to see how your shot went.

eph2810 said...

I hope that the shot in your back has helped you to relieve the pain.

I am glad that you are able to spend time with your friend Jean. I know it is hard to let go, but you have the assurance to see her again.

(((hugs))) and blessings