Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Whew!!!!!!!!!

.........Hey ladies............. tomorrow I am going to change the TEE shirt order page a bit and make it a bit easier............ I always need easier...... sooooooooooooo remember to tell your friends about the TEE shirt....... I will start printing week after next.......... I think there are about 12 ordered right now............. sooooooooooo lets get the word out........... I will take picture of the first one made.......... SOOOOOOOOOO do not order until I redo the page........ early tomorrow.
TEE SHIRT ORDER PAGE IS FINISHED.. JUST CLICK ON THE ORDER HERE ON THE LEFT..... :)

........ I have been very busy with a very large job the past two weeks ........ I do the special Olympics for a group home for physically and mentally challenged adults here in town.... It is called McCalls Communities and I think that they have about 150 precious people living out there right now........... They go to the special Olympics every year and I think this is the 6th year that I have designed their shirts......... It is a very large job and takes a lot of my time for about two weeks.. We finished yesterday and will deliver them Friday......... I start working on a design the end of December and send them about three to choose from the first week of Jan........ Here is the design that they choose this year............





















.............Each shirt was navy blue and white with lime green,,, with their name on the left sleeve in white... We did 200 shirts....... so with the names on the sleeves they are handled twice so it is in actual fact 400 shirts (there are about 86 staff shirt in that number) Whew!!!!!!!!!........ They will look sharp and they are always so proud of their shirts...... They also order wind suits and shorts........ so it is a lot of counting and getting things together..... I am so glad that my DH helps me....... each year Chris comes out and prints all the shirts and puts the names on the sleeves....... so I just sat around and looked pretty........... (well my DH thinks so.. but we know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder)... Chris will get his share of the profit......... so it works well for him......... Now ...... I did sort and fold every shirt and put in order of size and group home so I did do something...... hahahah...... Check the list and check it twice........ No room for error........ soooooooooo I was busy.......

Just thought you would like to see what I do with my days............ I am glad that is done........... hahahahh

... and you thought that I just sit around and munch on grapes..........hahahaahha

........... Tomorrow I am taking a break..........

And just remember,,,,,,,,, laugh and the world laughs with you....... cry and your nose runs!!!

5 comments:

MelanieJoy said...

Girl that's an amazing design!! I love those colors. I'm totally going to have to talk to you about some for where I work...actually I think I'd rather borrow your talents for some for our children's ministry. Have a good day off tomorrow!!! I actually have the rest of the week off too!!

Denise said...

You are so creative, and very talented. I love you my friend.

Tammy said...

The t-shirt looks super!

My hubby got a degree in graphic design but hasn't really been able to use it much...you are blessed to be able to use your talents like this! :)

Checking in on some of my bloggy friends before I head out on our ten-day road trip this weekend!

Blessings,
~Tammy

Anonymous said...

I really like the OK T-shirt. You're amazing! Thank you so much for your email yesterday. The Lord through you had me in tears. You touched my heart immensely. Would you mind emailing me your phone number again? I don't know what happened to my first one. I think I accidentally erased the wrong message.

Joyce said...

Hello, I love the t-shirt. The colors are beautiful. I love Special Olympics and the people who participate. What a job.

Love and Hugs,
Joyce