Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hey Ladies

Just wanted to come by and say hello and let you know that I am here and out reading your bloggs......... Seems that the summer is stealing much of my time or maybe it is the pool! hahah ... But I am fine and gearing up to open up my little shop again...... I had planned on retiring but I am thinking that I need to work....... I am out in the country and taking care of Mom and Dad is all the interaction that I get......... I am so extroverted and need to talk and visit with others........... sooooooooooooo I am going to open my shop and work.......... I am excited really....... I enjoy what I do and I just walk out of my kitchen door into my shop...... I will take pictures next week and let you see my shop... .......... I have run a little ad in the local paper so I am guess that I will get busy here in a few weeks........... I do have a prayer request for you gals and I will post about it tomorrow............
Sorry that I have not left many comments in the past few weeks, but I am reading...............
Hugs to you all.................. Have a safe and blessed Labor day...........

6 comments:

Mary Isabella said...

Wishes to you for a Blessed and fun weekend...m.

Denise said...

I love you my dear friend.

Edge of Design said...

Well that sounds exciting. How's the pool these days? Are you enjoying your swimming? It's fun, huh?

Sharon Brumfield said...

Yes, I was wondering what had happened to you.
Glad you are keeping busy and enjoying the end of summer.

Linda said...

Hi Denise...been missing you. I thought you might have been spending lots of time in the pool:). The shop sounds exciting keep us posted and the best of luck...hugs, Linda

Flip Flop Floozie said...

Well, Denise how dare you read and NOT LEAVE COMMENTS!! smile!! Just teasing of course like I have never done that before!! I have felt very lazy this week for some reason..Why I dont know but have...needing to get my big you know what going...