Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little Hint

I found the perfect hint for tonight but I cannot get it to load from You Tube!!!!!! I have been trying and trying and now it is late and I am headed to bed here in a bit......... soooooooo I will tell you this............I think when you come back Sunday Night you will be joining the party! I think the finishing touches will be Fri. Sat. and Sunday morning........... soooooooo I will take lots more pictures............... but for the mean time..... I have given you a bit of a hint! One is full picture and the other is peaking out from the cover................

Cute little hint........ Click Here

5 comments:

Linda said...

Denise you sure can keep a secret:). I love parties and surprises too....I'm going to give it a go and guess you are getting a puppy....hugs, Linda

Mama said...

hmmm. Let me guess. I think you're launching a new website.

Do I win something if I'm right? lol

Denise said...

Are you getting a new pet?

Anonymous said...

You're renewing your vows AND going on a 2nd honeymoon???

Mary said...

Ah no, the ladies are wrong. LOL I still think I know what it is but it would not be fair to venture a guess. What fun you're having with this. Whoohoo!!!

Blessings,
Mary