Friday, June 20, 2008

Tomorrow

Wonder if they still sell this? Couldn't hurt !



........ Hey ladies, I am home and thought I would read and post today but midmorning got pretty sick. Spent the day sleeping. I will be going to bed early tonight so I will post tomorrow and get caught up on the other blogs............. I think of you each and all and will so enjoy reading and visiting tomorrow. Thanks for all the prayers..............



This is a cute little award given to me today from My Garden Hat Thanks Janera, you are a sweetie..



Hugs


Denise

8 comments:

Denise said...

I love you, you are very much in my thoughts and prayers.

Mama said...

Feel better soon!

Chris said...

Hope you're better fast, dear friend. Not very fun!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better this morning. If not, rest up, feet up and maybe your sweet hubby will make you some tea.

Connie Barris said...

praying you feel better soon.. I was sick a few weeks back for one full week.. it was awful....

drink plenty of juices and sleep sleep sleep

Donetta said...

I hope this day finds you well again.

Tracy said...

I hope you feel better soon! Know you are in my prayers. Hugs and many blessings sent your way.

Anonymous said...

Aww, you poor baby, stay down and get rest. We will pray you back to good health.
hugs
Deb