Wednesday, December 19, 2007

You Will Love This

Take a few minutes to watch this video..... It gave me such a laugh.. I read somewhere that it is all men............what a hoot........... Watch the one on the left as he gets his black hood over his face and then watch the one on the right dance as he lifts his sign........... What a fun thing this was to watch............. Hope you enjoy.................... DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT LOOKING DOWN AT MY NEXT POST... My Basket of Blessing.............. :)

Denise

6 comments:

Mary said...

Ha, Ha!!! Beautiful, Denise. Thanks for sharing.

I certainly enjoyed this and what a wonderful basket of goodies you have on the post below.

Love you, my friend. Have a Merry Christmas. As the big day grows closer, I won't be online as much and then we're off. So will see you soon.

Love and blessings,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

SweetAnnee said...

LOL
that is just so fun
and I laughed out loud
MORE than once
Thanks for sharing...
God love ya!!


deena

Sandra said...

That was really funny.

Sharon Brumfield said...

That was awesome!
He will reign for ever and ever!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Finally popping by -- sorry I've been awol...MERRY CHRISTMAS! D