Monday, June 15, 2009

Problems At My House

If you have tried to go to my other blog you have found that it is a MESS!!!!!!!!! Seems that the three column template that I have is having problems on Photobucket! I cannot fix it as I have no idea how to load a three column template without loosing all my 'stuff" soooooooooooo I will just sit patiently and see if she can get it fixed today!

Have a wonderful day girls........... I will be around to post tonight (if it is fixed) and my new Samaritan Women is just about finished! It is sooooooooooooooo beautiful ! I am anxious for you to see...........


Hey girls, I have gotten some email saying that this blog is fine and it does not seem to be in a mess....... YEP but take a look at the other one!

Life At My House Now that is a mess!

11 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

I like what I see so far!
Mama Bear

LisaShaw said...

Praying for you now...

Also Edie from Rich Gifts may be able to help you.

Flip Flop Floozie said...

What is wrong with this one, Denise..looks good to me!! Hope all is better with you..Always a problem you know. Sandy

Linda said...

Sorry about your problems....which I could help...when I have problems I have to call my daughter. Take care and I'll be watching to see what you have been up to..hugs, Linda

JC said...

Looks good to me. But then I've had the same look on my blog for ages. Just don't know how to do anything but select a template from blogger. HA!

JC said...

Just went to the other site. Now I seeeeeeeeeee what you mean.

Diane said...

Yep! It is a mess. Looks about like my house about the time company shows up. Don't stress. These things have a way of getting straightened out.

Daria said...

This one is beautiful ... the other ... well ...

Mary said...

Denise,

This is absolutely gorgeous. Great job.

Hope you have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Mary

Talk..to..Grams said...

Hi I haven't been over here for a while!! I am doing so much better!! Thanks for your prayers. Hugs Grams

Just Joni said...

I love what you've done to the place! Everything just ties in so nicely...looking forward to your devotionals ~