Monday, May 18, 2009

Jeremy Riddle Sweetly Broken

To the cross I look, to the cross I cling
Of its suffering I do drink
Of its work I do sing

For on it my Savior both bruised and crushed
Showed that God is love
And God is just


At the cross You beckon me
You draw me gently to my knees, and I am
Lost for words, so lost in love,
I’m sweetly broken, wholly surrendered

What a priceless gift, undeserved life
Have I been given
Through Christ crucified

You’ve called me out of death
You’ve called me into life
And I was under Your wrath
Now through the cross I’m reconciled



In awe of the cross I must confess
How wondrous Your redeeming love and
How great is Your faithfulness


At the cross You beckon me
You draw me gently to my knees, and I am
Lost for words, so lost in love,
I’m sweetly broken, wholly surrendered


*********************************************************************


Miss you girls!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooooooooo much!



20 comments:

Annette said...

I MISS YOU TOO MY SWEET SISTER IN CHRIST, THE GOOD NEWS....JESUS & I BOTH LOVE YOU!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Annette

Oh Sew Good said...

I miss you too. I really like that song too. Hope you're doing well!

Shirley said...

You...my dear friend...are greatly missed...this post is awesome...
love and hugs to you.

Love Bears All Things said...

Looking forward to your return.
Mama Bear

Linda said...

Missing you too. hugs, Linda

Donetta said...

Oh baby I am so tired and rested while enveloped in thas song. I saw a way to attend the Bible Study today and a simple dish to do to get out the door fast.
Crackers and some lunch meat on a try. I was wanting to go but hesitant. I thought of just going and not partaking in the foods for bringing nothing felt rude.
Love ya gotta go set a tray together.

Mary said...

Denise,

Miss you too, girlfriend. Wish we could talk again. Let me know when you're up for it. I will call you.

Awesome post. Hope all is well. The flowers for your mother's porch sound beautiful. We need photos. lol

Hugs,
Mary

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I miss you a lot, Denise!!!!!! And thank you so much for sharing that song and video. It meant so much!!!! Love you!!!! Cora

Karen said...

Beautiful song! Broken and spilled out...

Count me in as another fan that misses you...

Mary said...

Denise,

Please stop by my Writing Nook. I have a little something for you.

Blessings,
Mary

Deb said...

Love your new look!! I so enjoy changing things up a bit:) I might have to make a trip down there to visit y'all. . ya never know:)
Have a great week, God Bless:)

Maxine said...

Miss you too, but hope you're having sweet times with your family and the Lord. Love the words to his song. Bless you, my sister!

BittersweetPunkin said...

I am popping in to see how you are doing...:)

The French Bear said...

Beautiful song, such an inspiration!!! We need to have coffee one day and share stories!!! I am sure there's a private jet around the corner here somewhere!!!
Big Hugs!!!
Margaret B

Jensmere said...

You are certainly missed, sweet Denise!

I hope that your days are being blessed with sunshine and SONshine!

Susan

JC said...

Beautiful post. Thanks.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Praying still!
Love ya girl

Joyce said...

Hello Friend, The song was just the thing I needed today. I have not been around much either. I pray things are going better for you.

Love and Hugs,
Joyce

Joyce said...

Missing you too my friend....pray for Miss Priss. She's leaving for Africa this coming Wednesday!!!
I want her "covered" big time.

Enjoy your time and we will chat again sooooooon.
Be blessed,
Joyce

Deb said...

Just checking in. . yup things are getting dusty, hurry back, miss ya:)