Wednesday, April 1, 2009

An Award



Thank you Mama Bear over at Bears In Exile
Such a special award........

Here is what is said about the recipients of this award.




"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.


Deliver this award to a few bloggers who must choose a few more bloggers and include the message.
Thanks Mama Bear!

I pass this on to Annette over at Just Annette........ Donetta over at A Life Uncommon,
Shirley over at MaMa's Place, and Deb over at Riding Free with Deb
and Rowann at Antiques In Old Town

These ladies are there every time I open my email. Each of them have sent email of encouragement during some hard times........ It does not mean that there are not many of you out there that I love............ sooooooooo just know that each are special to me!


18 comments:

AirmanMom said...

congrats!

~AM

Mary said...

Denise,

Congratulations on the award. You're so deserving and I'm glad Mama Bear passed it to you.

Praying for your Mama and you.
Blessings,
Mary

Denise said...

Congrats dear one.

Shirley said...

Denise, you are so, so deserving of such an award. I am so honored and amazed that you want to pass it along to me. I do believe that is my first award ever. You are toooooo sweet.

Hugs to you, my dear friend.

P.S. I can't copy it to put it on my blog.

Donetta said...

Oh well mercy your so sweet. I know that the kindness flowing through your life is impacting many.
Thanks for the acknowledgment.
I look forward to meeting more of you. We are blessed with Denise in our lives.

"Just Me - NC Beth" said...

Congratulations on the award! Much deserved!

Blessings!

~Beth

(Hope all of you are doing well.)

Edge of Design said...

It will be interesting to see what doors the Lord opens for you to teach.

Rowann said...

Denise, what a wonderful award ! Christ's LOVE surely SHINES through you...You LIFT us all...I am truly touched that you included me .YOU are such a BLESSING to all of us !

Love Bears All Things said...

You are so very welcome and deserving.

I have looked back and cannot find where I posted after I commented on your PIF. Can you give me the date? I don't believe I ever did, although I had in mind the 3 items that I owed. If I didn't post it, I'll wait a bit and do it again. I didn't get 3 participants on the one this week.
Mama Bear

Deb said...

Denise, What a Special Award you are so deserving of it!! We all do learn so much from your heart. I love your friendship,and I am honored you chose me as one to pass this on to. Thank you my friend:)

skywind said...

Congratulations. Really great. :)
Health information
Humor & Fun World

Karen said...

Congratulations sweet lady!

Annette said...

I'm all teary eyed here.....Thank you and I will post this with love! you have touched my life more than I think you realize, the world is a much better place because of people like you in it. I will pass it along tomorrow evening. Thank you again.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Love ya~
Annette

Maxine said...

You are so deserving. Congratulations.

Amrita said...

congrats. that 's such a sweet award

D said...

Congratulations Denise! What a nice award! D

LisaShaw said...

Congratulations precious and PRAISE THE LORD!

jennifer said...

I love Deb - she deserved the award. Great choice!

Congratulations to you for receiving it as well.