Thursday, March 12, 2009

Trusting In His Promise


Hey girls....... Just posting short note. I have had relapse and headed back to the Dr today. My brother PE came to the rescue and got me some help for the past two days and I have been able to stay at home. It has helped but Dad is coming home today and Mother is no better.

I have just finished 10 days of antibiotics and because I cannot swallow pills, I have been putting them in yogurt! Come to find out, I should not be eating or drinking any dairy product 2 hours before and 2 hours after this antibiotics or it will lessen the effect! Wonderful........... Why is that not on the label! So I am guessing that a second round is in order. I am just too tired to blog right now but wanted to check in...... I will catch up over the weekend........ Thanks for all the prayers and keep us on your list...... I am so praying that mother turns the corner here soon. I will need to call in some help for the weekend.



I am trusting in HIS promise ...........


Up date....


Me and Mom went back to the Dr today. New round of antibiotics for her and antibiotics for me with a cortisone shot. Mom and Dad are taking breathing treatments till Monday and then it is back to the Dr for me and her. Mercy! This is a nasty bug..... My older brother PE has come through for me again...... He is paying someone to stay with Mom and Dad till Sunday. I will have two more days that I can rest and see if this new antibiotics is going to help. Maybe I will feel like getting out on the blog tomorrow or Saturday and do some reading.
Hugs to all my sweet friends that have sent their prayers...



16 comments:

Diane said...

Dear Denise, I know there is probably something in the Bible to this effect but - when it rains it pours. You will get through this too. Just take care of Yourself right now. Then you can take care of the others.

Shirley said...

Oh Denise, I am so glad you checked in . . . you’ve been on my mind.
I think that some doctors are so in a hurry because they are overbooked, and they are thinking more about getting on to the next patient than they are about taking time needed to explain important information to their patients. They write the prescriptions and they are out of there fast.
Just like I said in my post about Sierra . . . her doctor wants to induce labor even before the due date, and why . . . all I can think of is convenience.
Oh well, I’m glad you have help now and you can get the rest you need to get all better. You’ve been sick and taking care of the sick long enough. I know that would wear anyone out. So, you get better, girl!
Hugs to you.

Maxine said...

I'll try again. I seem to be having problems today, but if you get a repeat, it's because I got an error note, after which it said the comment was successful.

Just wanted to tell you to take care and to rest, rest, rest. You'll be in prayer. You've had so much on your plate; you just need to take care and relax the body and mind for awhile.

JC said...

Glad you checked in. I'm lifting you up in my prayers.

ktwalden said...

Love the spring header! Still praying for you and your family...

Denise said...

I am praying for all of you to feel better. I love you.

"Just Me - NC Beth" said...

Denise, continuing to lift all of you in my prayers.

~Beth

valerie said...

I'm so sorry you're not doing well.
Please try to get some rest while there is someone helping with your parents.
Thanks for taking time to update.
I'm praying for you.
Love,
Valerie

Angie said...

Oh Denise! I am so sorry that you've been so sick---still! Had you on my heart---praying for strength and healing from God! FOR ALL!
Much love to you!

Oma aka Meme said...

hugs and prayers for you and yours from Meme

Sandra said...

I hope you are feeling better. This sure seems to be hitting everyone over there.
I'm glad mom was able to make it down to help out.

Make sure you rest and take care of yourself.

Mary said...

Denise,

I'm so sorry about the relapse. I had this mess in December and relapsed in January and was really sick. It took a long time to feel back to normal. Praying for you and your family.

In a few days, I will get the Circle Journal in the mail to you. The new one will also come to you after I'm finished with it. I've been a bit lax about getting last year's journal to you, but I have enjoyed reading it a few times.

Take care and be sure to get lots of rest. I'm glad PE helped out with your parents.

Blessings,
Mary

Amrita said...

Oh Lord bring healing and comfort to Denise and her entire family

Donetta said...

big hug

Edge of Design said...

Oh, I would find that frustrating with the antibiotics. Mind you, I find medication frustrating period.
I hope you get some rest this weekend. Thank you brother for us for helping his "little" sis. :)

Deb said...

Praying for you!! And your Family:)
Thank you PE, we love you, take good care of our sister:) God Bless You All!