Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Morning


Just a quick update...........




I seem to be better.. Slept all night last night for first night in 9 days.. That is a good thing.......... Mom is here with us as she cannot stay by herself. She is the most passive person I know (makes me wonder where in the world I came from) You put her in a chair with a good book and she never utters a word... Put her to bed about 10:00 and she slept like a baby. They keep their house so hot they do not sleep well, and our house is cool....... We keep it about 68 at night... Piled covers on her and she slept good.


Thank you for all the sweet emails and comments yesterday. I am relying on the Lord heavily right now. If it were not for my older brother Paul and his sweet wife Alpha things would be almost impossible. I can call him at the drop of a hat and he is here. The Lord knows that we need help and my Father God has given me a wonderful brother and SIL, Alpha. She is really not SIL, she is the sister I never had and she is a precious person to me.

Spoke to Dad last night and he is very sick and very afraid. Please pray for him. Dr said that his right lower lung is dark with pneumonia. I cannot go to the hospital to see him as I am still taking predispose and if you know anything about that it lowers your immune system. Have to stay away from all sickness if possible. PE and Alpha will go up there today sometime.



Again, thanks for the prayers and I will be back around next week. I have several post ready about the written word of God.

Love to you all and health to all those that are sick with the same thing. Heads up girls........... Jesus is our resting place.



10 comments:

Edge of Design said...

I haven't written you because I last read that you were sick with pneumonia. I didn't realize all this was going on. You must have thought I was very insensitive. I'm sorry that your folks and you aren't feeling well. I trust the Lord is there with you comforting you and granting you His strength. Rest in His arms.

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Denise,
"HPPY BELATRD BIRTHDAY" ro you. I hope you had a great day. Sorry you have had troule sleepin as I have as well b ut I think it's some of my meds doing it to me tho. I will ray for you and your Family. It's so good to have your paents around I know it has been or me. Take caer my friend and have a great day. May GOD Bless you and yours
Love,
Karen H.

JC said...

So glad your feeling better and rested well. God Bless.

Denise said...

You and your dad remain close in my prayers. I love you.

"Just Me - NC Beth" said...

Still praying for all of you!!

Blessings!

~Beth

ktwalden said...

Words well written....He is our resting place! You and your family are on my prayer list.....

Donetta said...

I am so glad your improving. Rest well.

Mary said...

Denise,

My apologies for not getting over onyour birthday. Happy Belated Birthday, my friend. I do hope that you and Dennis enjoyed the movies.

I'm so sorry that your Dad is in the hospital with pneumonia. I will keep him in my prayers.

Love and hugs,
Mary

MelanieJoy said...

Glad you are feeling better. I'll be praying for your dad. Hugs....

Tracy said...

Oh wow! You have had your hands very full. I am so sorry both your parents have been so sick! I will add your father, and your entire family to my prayers Denise! Hugsssss my friend.