Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More X-Rays


Had to take little mother to hospital today and the took lots of x-rays on her neck and back. She was just out of control today so the home health nurse and myself decided that we needed more x-rays. I am thankful that Mom has a good Dr and he called the hospital and I took her over there pretty quick. We should hear from the Dr tomorrow. Her appointment with the Neurologist is not until March 2nd. I pray that they find nothing but I pray that they figure out what is causing the headaches......... so tonight I am tired. You know what it is like sitting around a hospital for a few hours.
She is much better tonight (of course she is flying high on pain pills tonight)
I will let you know what the Dr says. Hard to watch her be in so much pain and nothing I can do.

Thanks for all your prayers........


AND.............. thank you ALL for the wonderful comments on my picture post.. You have no idea how hard that was for me............ I am a VAIN person and getting older has not changed that, only made it a bit worse................ BUT I am glad to be getting older.............. ! You said some very kind and sweet things and you have helped me over a hurdle that I was fearful of tackling.



10 comments:

MelanieJoy said...

I'm sorry you had a long day..but glad you were able to get her seen today. Will be praying for results and waiting to hear from them.
I am in better spirits...thanks again. I had a wonderful meeting with my advisor at school. Then got a big surprise at work today and found out I'm getting an unexspected raise!!!

Donetta said...

I met in a focus group with 10 women who were all common age and interest as myself. Freaky how much we all looked similar. Its a mid 40's kind of thing. Must admit that it was cool to see that we are all made out of the same clothe. Remember is just a remnant we have on. Whats left of a useful life. We got some pretty good threads considering the journey.
You made out pretty good!

Denise said...

I will keep your mom very much in my prayers. I love you.

Flip Flop Floozie said...

Denise, I wanted to stop this morning and thank you from the bottom of my heart for the time you took to answer some of my questions for this morning!! I loved your answers..very good. You know it is hard in marriage (as I know you know really better than I do)...I have been so fortunate to find my soul mate at a very young age and am still married to the same wonderful man...Again thanks for that picture...You did good...Just remember we all love you..Sandy

Shirley said...

So sorry about your mom's headaches and so hope that the doctors can find the problem and fix it.....will be praying that way. I know how it is with the waiting....yesterday I took my dad to the eye doctor....the day before I took him to his medical doctor.....always so much waiting and waiting can wear one out. Give you mom a hug for me....wish I could hug my mom again.

Love you bunches.

Diane said...

Denise, I pray that your mother will be feeling better soon, that hurts! I love your beautiful ladies in the sidebar.

Mimi said...

praying that your mom's tests all come out all right...

you will rest well tonight after the long day...

Tracy said...

I hope your mom heals soon!

PEA said...

Please know that my prayers are with your mother and hopefully the tests will show what is causing her headaches. I know how hard it is to have to watch someone we love suffer so much!! xoxo

Mississippi Songbird said...

Keeping you and your Mom in my prayers, sweet friend...