Sunday, January 25, 2009

SWAMP BUNNY

Hahahahhahhahah Is that too cute or what! I found this picture
AFTER I named this post.......... hahahh I could not resist!

Girls, most of you know I have my own business here at the house....... and I am SWAMPED !!

I will be back Tuesday to post my interview with Hoot and a new post you do not want to miss...... Pray for me as it is the nearest and dearest thing to my heart.......... Divorce! It is why I am here in the blog world........ Got to share!

Love ya all!


11 comments:

Just Joni said...

I've penciled you in for Tuesday...enjoy these busy days ~

Sharon Brumfield said...

I know you will do a great job with all you have to get done.
And I look forward to the post you are working on.
Have a great day!

Shirley said...

So sorry you're so swamped....
wish I could help.

So looking forward to your post on Tuesday.

Don't work too hard.

Blessings.

Love Bears All Things said...

I hope you're making some cute things. Tell me how to get to your shop, online I mean.
Mama Bear

Back Through Time said...

Hope you have a tiny bit of time to rest! Take care of yourself!
Michelle

JC said...

Me, share, on divorce? Been there; done that; have the scars to prove it. Now you get busy; you're swamped. I'll check in Tuesday or Wednesday the way my weeks run.

Flip Flop Floozie said...

I had wondered where you were lately..course I have been a little out of it too but am trying to catch up with these blogs...SO MANY BLOGS and NOT ENOUGH TIME!! Smile.

Chris said...

good luck on the business stuff, friend~
love the bunny pic.
Bless you this week!

Sharon said...

I haven't talked with you in awhile and saw your picture on Linda's blog. I just popped over to see how you're doing and to say hello! I hope that the Lord is blessing you and that things are going awesome for you!

Hugs, Sharon

Denise said...

Good luck with work.

Linda - Nickers and Ink said...

So glad to find you and your blog.

Swamp bunny
Too funny.

Blessings,
Linda