Saturday, January 24, 2009

MeMe To The 5th

Mary at Mary's Writing Nook, has tagged me for a meme. Here are the rules:
Open a document or photo folder

Choose the fifth folder and then the fifth photo in that folder.

Do a post describing the photo.

Tag five friends to do the Meme.



How many men does it take to unpack and assemble a tool box?


This is Christmas 2008. That is my sweet hubby with the "I wish it was my tool box" look on his face. The one in the middle is my son Chris with "OMG it is MY tool box" on his face and the one on the right is my wonderful brother PE....... He is so excited for Chris and is right there helping to get that thing out of that box. You are looking at my kitchen from the living room....... We had such a day....... it was such a day!





I just could not post this picture without sharing with you this bottom picture. This is my sweet Dennis late in the afternoon after all the gifts were opened and food was eaten and pie and coffee served. He is my gift from God and every day that I wake up I offer up a praise to the Father for this man. I cannot even begin to tell you the joy he has brought to my life........ He is my Christmas every day.......


I tag:

Annette from Just Annette
Donetta from A Life Uncommon
Tracy from Spiritual Brush Strokes
JC from This and That With JC
Joni from Morning Coffee

13 comments:

Mary said...

Denise,

Wow! That is some tool box and all the men were envious of your son's gift I would bet. Men and their toys. LOL

The second photo of Denise is very nice. I'm glad you had a great Christmas.

Thanks so much for doing the meme. I enjoyed your photos.

Blessings,
Mary

JC said...

I'm up for this meme but I've got to sleep first. HA!! It's past my bed time. Sweet dreams.

Hootin' Anni said...

I so much enjoyed your meme participation!! Great photos.

Okay...on with your "interview"....


<><><>

Hi Denise. You asked to be interviewed and I'm honored to come up with five questions for you. Here are the rules that I got when I was interviewed, so I thought I'd add them to this first then, get to your questions.

RULES

Be sure to include.
Follow these instructions:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." if you'd like to have questions asked.
2. I, the interviewer, get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. Five Questions, only.
5. Link to my interview post...this one.
http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2009/01/thursday-january-22nd-2009-600.html


Now, for your questions:

1] Your town is going to collect items from those who reside there, and asked you to participate. The items will go in a time capsule not to be opened for 200 years. What would you donate and why?

2] Envision the color red and describe what you see at this very moment, as objects you love, with the color red in/on them.

3] If you were going to be interviewed, literally, by a celebrity....who would you like to meet/have interview you?

4] Fashions and fads come and go....in your lifetime, did you ever wear something that was en vogue, and wouldn't now, that you're at your age you are? If you did, what was it...why did you like it?

5] Do you have any phobias? If you do, list them and try and tell me WHY you've come to fear these things. If not, then, what makes you fearless?

Edge of Design said...

I'm looking forward to your answers to those questions.

Linda said...

What happy holiday pictures...I did this tag too and thought it was fun. hugs, Linda

Donetta said...

Good Morning I'll tent to it.
I love the peace on his face.
That tool box...many a man's dream

Annette said...

you know I love you....
I did my "meme" tag, please check it out, I know how have a different out look on heart shaped boxes of candy, and I owe it to you, when I was doing it, God gave me the idea on what to write, I am sure, cause I never imagined heart shaped candy like this....
XOXOXOXOXOX
Annette

Diane said...

Your love of your husband is so sweet and wonderful.

JC said...

My post is up.

Just Joni said...

OK dear...I'm off to see what's in "that" folder...keep your fingers crossed that it is something interesting...

Love Bears All Things said...

Mine will be up later in the week.
Loved how you described their faces.
Mama Bear

Tracy said...

Great meme! I will be sure to put mine up soon, and let you know. :) It has been crazy insane in my house lately, and I have not had time to catch up on all of my favorite blogs, or post myself on my own blog. Hugs my friend!

Denise said...

Nice meme.